- Idea and concept: Brina Klampfer
- Dramaturgy: Kaja Blazinšek
- Language consultant: Metka Damjan
- Choreography: Sebastjan Starič
- Set design: Zala Privšek, Aleksander Vujović
- Costume design: Sara Smrajc Žnidarčič
- Lighting design: Liam Hlede
- Music selection: Brina Klampfer
- Svetovalka za dramsko pisanje: Simona Semenič
- Pomoč pri zasnovi dramskega besedila: Aleksander Vujović
- Stage manager: Liam Hlede/Urša Červ
The staged version of the text was devised in collaboration with the actors and the language consultant. In the performance we used Srečko Serčič's poem Hrepenenje ob reki (Longing by the River) and Miran Perko's (Delaware) song Plava država (Blue State; adapted by Iztok Drabik Jug).
Mentors: Tomislav Janežič, M.A., Prof.; Janez Janša, Assist. Prof. (theatre direction); Blaž Lukan, Ph.D., Assist. Prof. (dramaturgy); Jasna Vastl, M.A., Assoc. Prof. (set design)
The production will be based on the story of the Paloma – Sladkogorska factory, which produced sanitary paper products for the entire former Yugoslavia, and which is the reason that a town was built around it in the first place. It will navigate between the three eras in the life of the town. The seventies, when people were full of hopes and dreams and geared towards a better future. The nineties, when the system changed and they started to lose work to new technologies. And the present, when the discourse about the future is gone, the blocks of flats are deserted and young people mostly leave. Intimate stories open an array of topics, linked to the wider socio-political questions: How did the political projects of constructing towns influence the lives of people? What is the fate of a little person who found himself within an environment of a monoculture? And how to deal with this today?
Pokroviteljica predstave je Paloma, higienski papirji, d. d.
Branka Nikl Klampfer, Matjaž Merčnik, Tone Partljič, Maks Kocbek, Miran Perko and Peter Rak.